Employing staff in a foreign country is one of the major challenges involved when expanding globally. Our employment solutions in Thailand will allow you in your business expansion in a timely and cost-effective manner. NNRoad can help companies without a legal entity to legally hire employees in Thailand while all the employer liabilities, administrative and HR aspects are handled by us. For companies entering the Thai market; looking for expansion or just willing to test the market, this is the best practice and our expertise can help your business evolve successfully.
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts and performing as the Administrative Employer of the designated employee with all applicable Thai employment laws.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Thai labor law practice.
- Registration of employees with social security board and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll management and mandatory benefit administration.
- Reporting and remitting payroll taxes and social security fund in compliance with applicable Thai laws.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, managing and tracking WSEs paid time-off, leaves of absence etc., bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Handling Visa/Work permits for Expat employees.