Handling Payroll can be burdensome for any business. Thai tax laws and dealing with all the government regulations can make it even more complex. It can take a great deal of time and effort if you need to handle a few employees. For any business, whether small or mid-sized, hiring a professional Payroll outsourcing service provider like NNRoad; is highly encouraged in order to avoid payroll induced complexities. It will not only result in relieving the stress of handling the payroll in-house but will also be cost-effective saving you all the time and resources for other developing profit-oriented task. Our dedicated team will ensure to make your payroll right and fully compliant with Thai tax and labour legislation.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Registering all local employees with the social security board, if required.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, taxes, social security fund contributions, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, paid/sick leaves etc. if applicable.
- Preparation of monthly social security submission report and monthly/annual withholding tax forms.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips.