Set-up Your Company in Tunisia
Tunisia’s diverse and market-oriented economy attracts many companies to start a business. The first thing to look at, when looking for an economy to incorporate is the legal code. Some local advice is definitely advisable in order to best structure a company in Tunisia. NNRoad can help you form a legal entity in Tunisia, as we are well aware of the jurisdiction and can formalize the establishment process in a fully compliant manner.
Business entities you can open in Tunisia
1) Limited Liability Company (SARL)
This is usually used by entrepreneurs that want to set up an SME. This entity needs at least 2 shareholders and one director that do not need to be Tunisian residents.
2) Public Liability Company (SA)
The minimum capital required to set up this entity is limited to $3,000. This is a solution recommended for those businessmen that need to attract investments from third parties.
3) Limited and General Partnership
These structures can be easily established in Bulgaria and they are adopted by many foreign investors.
4) Branch and Representative Office
Branches can only have the same business scope as the parent company and for rep offices, these cannot conduct profit-making activities but only engage in market research and activities to promote the parent company.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type and shareholder structure.
- Assistance with the business name search.
- Registration of business address.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like Memorandum/Article of Association and other incorporating documents if needed.
- Assist in filing with the Tunisia Tax Control Desk and obtaining a tax identification card.
- Registration to national companies register.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.