NNRoad provides Professional Employment Solutions to clients, enabling you to hire talented professionals on your behalf as we serve as the employer of Record. We assure the hiring of staff in full compliance with local labor laws and employ best practices to locate and onboard staff members. By Utilizing NNRoad’s PEO services any business can launch in UAE without the requirement to put in minimum capital investments or the need of establishing a separate legal entity which is a lengthy and complex process.
- Sponsoring an expat employee and proceeding with visa/work permits and labor contract.
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension, termination and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice like offer letter, contracts, medical test, work permits, Emirates ID, Visa stamp etc.).
- Registration of employees with health insurance, if required.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Dealing with HR related matters during the course of employment.
With up-to-date knowledge of local labour laws and extensive market insights in UAE; any business can rely on NNRoad’s expertise for a simplified payroll solution that addresses your business needs with complete transparency and accuracy. Our team of professionals ensures that the salary processing and policies adhere to UAE’s laws and regulations. Outsourcing your Payroll to NNRoad can help in reducing your operational cost along with releasing off the burden of the legal requirements from your shoulders that comes along with having an employee in a company.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Employee benefits administration.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive schemes/bonus, overtime etc.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- Follow-ups for passport/visa expiry and other necessary documents, if required.