PEO/Employer of Record in the UK
Hire your employees in the United Kingdom while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
Our Employment Outsourcing solution will allow you to hire employees in the United Kingdom (UK), even if you do not have a legal entity in the UK. Using PEO/EOR service in locations where you do not have a legal presence allows you to expand your business quickly and efficiently.
NNRoad is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides PEO services in the United Kingdom, also known as Employer of Record (EoR) services. Many companies opt to outsource their employment to minimize costs and legal risks when expanding their business operations in the United Kingdom.
NNRoad’s PEO/EOR solution in the UK is fully compliant with local laws, easy to deploy, highly affordable, and easily scaled.
NNRoad hires your employee on your behalf and assigns them to work full-time for your company. Our solution helps to outsource the hiring and other HR administration services by providing comprehensive benefits to your employees in the UK while you directly manage your employee(s).
- Legally hire local and foreign employees without a legal entity established in the United Kingdom.
- NNRoad becomes your in-country employer of record for dispatched employees in the United Kingdom. You will still be responsible for the management of your employees.
NNRoad's Employment Outsourcing in the UK Includes:
- We become your Employer of Record for your leased employee(s).
- Hiring and termination of employees including local labor contracts signature (contract administration: checking right to work legally in the UK, engagement, extension termination, and conversion to permanent hire, confidentiality agreement).
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local laws and regulations.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration.
- Employee management: employee record retaining, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expenses and claims, and leave employee database management according to local laws.
- Mandatory social insurance (National Insurance Contribution “NIC”) and apprenticeship levy compliance according to local laws.
- Advisory of Social and Labor Insurance Acts updates and compensation & benefits structure.
- Local individual income tax reporting, if needed.