NNRoad is a Professional platform that provides Employment Solutions in Canada, also known as Employer of Record (EOR) services. Many companies opt to outsource their employees to minimize costs and legal risk when expanding their business operations in Canada. NNRoad is specified in helping foreign companies navigate through Canadian employment laws and requirements, saving you time to focus on core business activities.
- The hiring of and termination of employees/local labor contracts (contract administration - engagement, extension termination and conversion to permanent hire).
- On-boarding and off-boarding processing.
- Employee management like employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, annual TD1 forms, benefits enrollment forms, health and safety training.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefits administration.
- Payroll processing – Payroll calculation and disbursement, bonus and commission payments, employee expense processing, pay-slip generation, and payroll reporting.
- Remittance of all CRA source deductions, Employer Health Tax and WSIB.
- Local individual income tax reporting with local Canadian taxing authorities, if needed.
If you are a company who have a legal presence in Canada but prefer to focus on your core business and outsource the administrative tasks to an experienced service provider, NNRoad has the perfect solution for you.
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Monthly Payroll calculation under the local tax and social security regulations.
- Handle all Employer statutory benefits contributions - Assure all mandatory Canadian payroll taxes (i.e. employer pension contributions, employer unemployment insurance contributions, workplace accident insurance premiums, and in some provinces, such as Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba, an employer healthcare tax) are remitted to various Canadian government agencies if required.
- Deduction and contribution of employee-portion of statutory benefits (i.e. personal income tax, employee pension contribution, employee unemployment insurance contribution) are deducted and remitted to various Canadian government agencies.
- Issue pay stubs, T4 income statements and other government-related employment reports.
- Any employee bonus or commission payments (If applicable).
- Any employee expense processing (If applicable).
- Pay Employees via EFT and Monthly pay-slip generation.
- Employee payroll data maintenance.
- Reconcile PIER Reports.