PEO/Employer of Record in Canada
NNRoad is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides Employment Solutions in Canada, also known as Employer of Record (EoR) services. Many companies opt to outsource their employees to minimize costs and legal risks when expanding their business operations in Canada. NNRoad is specified in helping foreign companies navigate through Canadian employment laws and requirements (Ontario and Quebec’s Labor Laws), saving you time so you can focus on core business activities.
- Legally hire local and foreign employees without a legal entity established in Canada.
- Our service includes: monthly payroll management, employer statutory benefits administration, individual income tax compliance, medical insurance, expenses management, and visa application (if employees are foreigners).
- NNRoad becomes your in-country employer of record for dispatched employees in Canada. You will still be responsible for the management of your employees.
Cost-effective Market EntryOn-board your employees and start your business activity in record time.
Ensure the mandatory compliance for your company, staff and taxation.
All legal & administrative requirements managed by one provider.
Our PEO Service in Canada includes:
- Local contract signature
- Monthly payroll calculation and delivery
- Individual Income Tax compliance with local Canadian authorities
- Statutory benefits administration
- Medical insurance
- Visa application (foreign employees)
- Expenses claim management
Expand Your Business in Canada in a Blink of an Eye
- Submit Inquiry: Contact us and briefly explain your employment outsourcing needs in Malaysia.
- Response within 24 hrs: We will analyze your case and provide you with a feasibility study and quote.
- Contract Definition: Define your employees’ labor contracts: salary, bonus, annual leaves, etc.
- Contract Signature: Once the labor contracts have been signed by your employees and NNRoad, you can start developing your business.
If you are a company who have a legal presence in Canada but prefer to focus on your core business and outsource the administrative tasks to an experienced service provider, NNRoad has the perfect solution for you.
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Monthly Payroll calculation under the local tax and social security regulations.
- Handle all Employer statutory benefits contributions - Assure all mandatory Canadian payroll taxes (i.e. employer pension contributions, employer unemployment insurance contributions, workplace accident insurance premiums, and in some provinces, such as Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba, an employer healthcare tax) are remitted to various Canadian government agencies if required.
- Deduction and contribution of employee-portion of statutory benefits (i.e. personal income tax, employee pension contribution, employee unemployment insurance contribution) are deducted and remitted to various Canadian government agencies.
- Issue pay stubs, T4 income statements and other government-related employment reports.
- Any employee bonus or commission payments (If applicable).
- Any employee expense processing (If applicable).
- Pay Employees via EFT and Monthly pay-slip generation.
- Employee payroll data maintenance.
- Reconcile PIER Reports.