Set-up Your Company in Poland
Poland is an attractive country for investors and many are incorporating companies in Poland in order to secure highly lucrative partnerships. NNRoad can provide all the necessary support at every step of your company registration so as to make sure that your business is established in Poland quickly and efficiently. Our dedicated team will assure you setup in Poland to be smooth and compliant with the local Polish law.
Business entities you can open in Poland
1) Limited Liability Company (LLC)
It is the most common form of legal entity and can be established for any kind of activity. It requires a minimum share capital of 5,000 PLN and the nominal value of a share must be of at least 50 PLN.
2) Joint Stock Company
This is designed for large businesses. It requires a minimum share capital of 100,000 PLN and the nominal value of one share cannot be lower than 0.01 PLN.
3) General Partnership
This is a solution adequate for small businesses where the partners will have the same degree of liability and will share the business profits.
4) Limited Partnership
In this kind of partnership, only one of the partners is fully liable. It does not have a legal capacity and it does not require minimum capital.
5) Sole Trader
This may be used by a natural person and it does not require any share capital. This is also the one in which the founder has the highest degree of liability.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assist with the name or business name of the entity.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like incorporation forms, and other related incorporating documents if needed.
- Assist with bank account opening.
- Assist with registration of a company in the National Court Registry.
- Assist with registration in Internal Revenue Offices and receiving tax number (NIP).
- Assist with registration in the statistic department and obtaining statistic numbers (REGON).
- Assist with VAT (VIES) registration.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Assist with other licenses, if required by Law.
PEO/Employer of Record in Poland
Hire employees in Poland while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
Hiring employees in a new country requires that the employer engages in a close understanding of the cultural nuances along with the local employment laws. Companies can find Polish employment law to be complicated and confusing if hiring an employee in the country is new to them.
NNRoad PEO/employment outsourcing solution is the best solution for you if the task of hiring employees in a new country without a legal entity seems daunting to you. We can help you hire the employees in Poland on your behalf ensuring full compliance with the local laws throughout the employment period.
NNRoad's PEO/Employer of Record Service in Poland Includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination, and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice.
- Registration of employees with the social security board and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Payments of local taxes and local social contributions to the relevant authorities.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Support with a Work permit for expat employees.
International companies need to comply with polish regulations with regard to income tax, social Security, PIT, and labor law which are complicated and are subject to frequent changes. This makes payroll management a complex and time-consuming task for companies.
This is why we at NNRoad encourage you to trust and let us handle your payroll for your business. We ensure the confidentiality of your employee’s data along with compliance with the local regulations currently in force. Our team of qualified specialists will help you to provide the highest standard of service with their updated knowledge ensuring the reliable management of all the matters connected with the payroll.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Registering all local employees with the social security board, if required.
- Calculation of wages and salaries and drawing up payrolls including various types of remuneration components based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, etc. if applicable.
- Preparation of income statements for the tax office and the Social Insurance Institution.
- Completing documents needed for calculating the initial capital to be provided to the Social Insurance Institution.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing payroll and personnel reports for internal and external needs e.g. the Central Statistical Office.
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips.
- Prepare annual payroll related reconciliation report.
The pressure on your finance department grows rapidly with the growing regulations on the business. By trusting and handing over your finance and accountancy services to NNRoad, the risk can be minimized.
We can help you overcome the challenges efficiently, ensuring that you can focus your time and resources on the core business activities and growth strategies.
- Full set accounting services in compliance with the Principles set out by the Polish law and international financial reporting standards.
- Keeping up the accounting policy, organization of accounts, and current record of business transactions.
- Making declarations and accounts: income tax (CIT) and the goods and services tax (VAT).
- Preparation of Financial statements, periodic reports for the central statistical office, and the national bank.
- Consolidation accounting and preparation of group financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis.