Companies looking to expand internationally will encounter many administrative hurdles. Hiring and paying your employees legally is the first challenge you may encounter if you do not have a legal entity in Egypt. Therefore, an Employer of Record (EOR) is one of the most efficient ways to manage legal, immigration, and payroll issues in Egypt. This solution is best suited for companies that want to finish projects or test the market without making a relatively large commitment in terms of capital investment. NNRoad provides co-employment services which lessen your legal risk and streamline administration.
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to a permanent hire as stipulated by Egyptian Labor Law.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following a local practice.
- Registration of employees with social security board and paying all legally required taxes and social contributions for employees.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management, termination process as required.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payment.
- Handling Contract renewals for existing employees.
- Providing the required supporting documents to obtain a visa (in case of an Expat Employee).
- Providing Medical Insurance, if required.
Payroll in a different country can be a confusing and time-consuming process. Therefore, many businesses choose to outsource their payroll services. Instead of having an HR department, NNRoad and its local experts will act as the HR department of your company by offering customized solutions for your payroll needs. We will keep you apprised of changes to local employment laws in Egypt and make sure you are fully compliant. NNRoad will assist you with employment contract best practices, statutory and market norm benefits, employee expenses, as well as severance and termination.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Gathering of monthly mutations and variable compensation information.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. tax, social contribution, ER fund, other deductions), and net salary.
- Providing electronic payslip to each employee.
- Payroll Disbursement - Issuing payment invoice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees.
- Payment of social insurance, ER fund, and payroll taxes to local authorities monthly.
- Payroll tax compilation report annually.
- Preparation Form 2 for social insurance authority annually.