PEO/Employer of Record in Thailand
Hire employees in Thailand while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
Employing staff in a foreign country is one of the major challenges involved when expanding globally. Our employment solutions in Thailand will allow you in your business expansion in a timely and cost-effective manner.
NNRoad can help companies without a legal entity to legally hire employees in Thailand while all the employer liabilities, administrative, and HR aspects are handled by us. For companies entering the Thai market; looking for expansion or just willing to test the market, this is the best practice and our expertise can help your business evolve successfully.
NNRoad's PEO/Employer of Record Service in Thailand Includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts and performing as the Administrative Employer of the designated employee with all applicable Thai employment laws.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Thai labor law practice.
- Registration of employees with the social security board and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll management and mandatory benefit administration.
- Reporting and remitting payroll taxes and social security funds in compliance with applicable Thai laws.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, managing and tracking WSEs paid time-off, leaves of absence, etc., bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Handling Visa/Work permits for Expat employees.
Handling Payroll can be burdensome for any business. Thai tax laws and dealing with all the government regulations can make it even more complex. It can take a great deal of time and effort if you need to handle a few employees.
For any business, whether small or mid-sized, hiring a professional Payroll outsourcing service provider like NNRoad; is highly encouraged in order to avoid payroll induced complexities. It will not only result in relieving the stress of handling the payroll in-house but will also be cost-effective saving you all the time and resources for other developing profit-oriented tasks. Our dedicated team will ensure to make your payroll right and fully compliant with Thai tax and labor legislation.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Registering all local employees with the social security board, if required.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, taxes, social security fund contributions, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, paid/sick leaves, etc. if applicable.
- Preparation of monthly social security submission reports and monthly/annual withholding tax forms.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips.