Businesses looking to expand into Croatia are required to have a thorough knowledge and understanding of local business legislation. Going through the local government policies favouring entity setup in Croatia can be very complex and can be a real point of headache for many business owners, who are new to the territory and may not be sure when achieving compliance. We at NNRoad have all the knowledge and experience to help you set up and expand your business in Croatia in compliance with the local legislation.
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assist with the business name of the entity and checking its availability with the court registry.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like incorporation forms, and other related incorporating documents if needed.
- Assist with bank account opening.
- Assist with the mandatory registrations for tax purposes and social contributions.
- Application to the commercial court, tax administration and other state institutions.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Assist with an official seal, other licenses, if required by Law.
Croatia is witnessing rapid growth in recent years. It can be difficult to understand and cope up with the local business practices and employment regulations. Having employees to work for you without the need for a legal entity is the best possible way to have the fastest expansion. NNRoad provides a full range of employment outsourcing solutions to assist your business to expand in Croatia. We will hire and employ staff on your behalf so that you do not need to establish a legal entity in Croatia. This is one of the most cost-effective and fastest ways to expand yourself in Croatia.
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice.
- Registration of employees with social security board and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Payments of local taxes and local social contributions to the relevant authorities.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Support with Visa and Work permit applications.
The increasing complexity and constantly changing local legislation in statutory requirements in Croatia can impact your payroll and HR administration. This is becoming challenging day by day and also leads to consuming a lot of resources, which can be utilised in other revenue-generating business activities. You can save your time and resources by transferring the payroll responsibility to NNRoad’s team and thereby lowering your administrative burden and reducing the risks of non-compliance.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Registering all local employees with the social security board, if required.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as withholding taxes, social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as overtime hours, incentive/bonus, domestic and foreign per diems on the basis of travel orders, etc. if applicable.
- Maintaining Payroll accounting for seconded workers.
- Preparation of applications to HZZO (Croatian Health Insurance Fund) for sick leave refund.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- The monthly issue of electronic pay-slips.
- Preparation of RAD1-G report, IDD-1 form and the certificate of paid receipts.
The most important aspect of doing business for any entrepreneur is having a quality accounting which will ensure having business activities that not only comply with local regulations but also act as a good source of information for the company management. NNRoad’s team of professional accountants will provide you with full assistance in managing your accounting requirements in compliance with the local regulations.
- Full set accounting services in accordance with laws and regulations, Croatians Accounting Standards and international financial reporting standards and other prescribed legal regulations.
- Full set of International Tax Advisory services including planning, administration, preparation, registration etc.
- Keeping up the accounting policy and comprehensive accounting service including preparation of accounting reports, tax statements, annual reports etc.
- Consolidation accounting and preparation of group financial statements on a quarterly and annual basis.