Set-up Your Company in Tunisia
Tunisia’s diverse and market-oriented economy attracts many companies to start a business. The first thing to look at, when looking for an economy to incorporate is the legal code. Some local advice is definitely advisable in order to best structure a company in Tunisia. NNRoad can help you form a legal entity in Tunisia, as we are well aware of the jurisdiction and can formalize the establishment process in a fully compliant manner.
Business entities you can open in Tunisia
1) Limited Liability Company (SARL)
This is usually used by entrepreneurs that want to set up an SME. This entity needs at least 2 shareholders and one director that do not need to be Tunisian residents.
2) Public Liability Company (SA)
The minimum capital required to set up this entity is limited to $3,000. This is a solution recommended for those businessmen that need to attract investments from third parties.
3) Limited and General Partnership
These structures can be easily established in Bulgaria and they are adopted by many foreign investors.
4) Branch and Representative Office
Branches can only have the same business scope as the parent company and for rep offices, these cannot conduct profit-making activities but only engage in market research and activities to promote the parent company.
Our Company Formation Service Includes:
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type and shareholder structure.
- Assistance with the business name search.
- Registration of business address.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like Memorandum/Article of Association and other incorporating documents if needed.
- Assist in filing with the Tunisia Tax Control Desk and obtaining a tax identification card.
- Registration to national companies register.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.
PEO/Employer of Record in Tunisia
Hire employees in Tunisia while NNRoad handles all employer liabilities. No local entity needed.
For businesses that do not have a legal entity in Tunisia, employment outsourcing is the easiest and fastest way to onboard an employee. This not only enables you to establish a local team quickly but also provides an ability to test a new market with minimum investment. NNRoad will act as an Employer of Record, where we will onboard employees on your behalf while the operational management stays with you.
NNRoad's PEO/Employer of Record Service in Tunisia Includes:
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension, termination, and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice.
- Registration of employees with the social security board and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus, and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Correspondence with authorities regarding the submission of employee documentation.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Dealing with HR related matters during the course of employment.
Tunisia provides many benefits to the businesses who are looking to expand in the foreign market. Managing Payroll according to the legislation can be really time-consuming and complicated for any business willing to expand as it demands a great deal of your staff’s effort. Our team of professionals at NNRoad will provide you customized payroll solution which is fully compliant with the Tunisian legislation. NNRoad strives to offer you accurate and efficient service so that you can focus on core business activities.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Preparation of annual income tax forms to employees.
- Administration of PAYE, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive schemes, bonuses, ex-gratia and termination payments.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
Whether your start-up or a well-established firm, your main goal is to be successful and to seek growth when expanding into a new market. Accurate financial information is necessary to manage the growth of your business.
Keeping a close eye on costs and maintaining cash flow and accounting books in accordance with Tunisian accounting laws and regulations can be time-consuming and costly. Anticipating the impact of business decisions on accounting and financial reporting is important.
Managing all of this can count as an administrative burden with limited added value to your business. Outsourcing accounting services to NNRoad can free your staff from the administrative burden, enabling them to focus on the core business. Our team of professional and experienced accountants will assure accurate accounting records, fully compliant with the relevant local and international regulations.
- Full set accounting services in compliance with local legislation and accounting principles.
- Maintaining accounting records in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Assist with all aspects of VAT, from registration to submission.
- Assist with the company’s tax liabilities.
- Monthly and Annual Tax Declaration as required.
- Submission of statutory reports before Tax Authorities and other state authorities with compliance to local law.
- Consolidation accounting and preparation of annual financial statements.