Acting as your dedicated employer of record, NNRoad takes up all legal rules and regulations to hire your employees in Greece. Your candidate is hired via NNRoad following local labor laws, and without the burden of establishing a Greek legal entity, while you maintain the full-time management of your employees.
- Engaging employees on behalf of the client through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees process in compliance with local Law.
- Registration of employees with social security board according to the local laws.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims accordingly to the local law.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payment.
Outsourcing your payroll to NNRoad can serve as a more cost-effective, simpler method of paying your employees and filing your wage tax returns on time. You can also benefit by gaining peace of mind knowing that you are paying the correct wage tax and social security obligations in full and on time by outsourcing your Greece payroll.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. tax, social contribution, and other deductions), and net salary based on the pre-agreed format.
- Processing of statutory benefits in payroll and statutory bonuses like Christmas, Easter and Vacation.
- Providing electronic pay-slip to each employee.
- Payroll Disbursement - Issuing payment invoice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees.
- Providing payroll withholding tax returns, if required.
- Annual/Quarterly/Monthly Declaration (preparation and submission) of social data with authorities and mandatory insurances.
Business transactions need to be efficiently and carefully documented when it comes to accounts as it influences the success of the business. At NNRoad, we support your business with best trained and experienced executives by keeping a track on the proper allocation and utilization of funds all following the accounting regulations and Greek tax legislation.
- Full set accounting services in compliance with Greece legislations and accounting standard.
- Entering bookkeeping data records into accounting software.
- Sorting and matching transaction documents against bank statements/ preparation of bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of accounting reports based in IFRS.
- Preparation of year-to-date balance sheet.
- Monthly and Annual Tax Declaration.
- Consolidation accounting and preparation of financial statements on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis as required.