It is needless to say that, having professionals who are well versed with the relevant legal framework and necessary procedures are significant in order to avoid pitfalls, prior to getting your business started in Serbia. NNRoad can help in establishing a legal entity by registering in accordance with the Law on Procedure of Registration with the Serbian Business Registers Agency.
- Confirm the selection of a business entity type.
- Assistance with the business name search.
- Registration of business address.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents like Memorandum/Article of Association and other incorporating documents if needed.
- Advise on the initial capital amount, if applicable.
- Finalizing and notarizing the paperwork.
- Assist with registration of the company with the relevant Tax Authorities.
- Support with after company setup services.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.
NNRoad will employ staff on behalf of clients so that the client does not need to set up a legal entity in Serbia. We provide comprehensive Employment services enabling you to have control of the employees’ daily tasks and to retain the responsibility of managing them, while we handle compliance with local authorities. We offer peace of mind to our clients as employers of record as we take care of all the administrative responsibilities and liabilities associated with maintaining the employees.
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following Serbian labor law practice.
- Registration of employees with social security board and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Correspondence with authorities regarding the submission of employee documentation.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Submission of the salary tax return.
If you are not aware of the specific rules and regulations, it can get a little complex paying your staff in Serbia. Outsourcing to a company with a dedicated team of professionals like can help you reduce costs and minimise the associated risk and liability. NNRoad will make use of all the required resources, tools, expertise on the employment laws and will help you navigate complex employment compliance laws to provide compliant payroll solution. While we work on your payroll needs, you can allocate your time and effort on competencies.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Preparation of monthly forms to be submitted to the Tax Administration.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/bonus, allowance, paid/sick leaves, severance payments, IOSI, solidarity support of company etc. if applicable.
- Annual Calculation per employee report (PPP form).
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
The good way to achieve your business goals is to have an experienced and reliable associate that will provide you with effective accounting services in Serbia. Managing all the financial transactions, monitoring the financial reports with the standard policies is very time-consuming for any business. NNRoad with the experienced professionals provides the accounting and financial service to help you cut expenses and increase the efficiency of your business.
- Full set accounting services in compliance with local legislation and accounting standard.
- Bookkeeping on a daily basis (incoming/outgoing invoices, bank statements, petty cash, credit cards etc.).
- Posting Intercompany Invoices (CH/RS, DE/RS) and Intercompany reconciliation.
- Preparation of required reports in accordance with Serbian legislation and to the adequate authorities (local communal tax, eco-tax, statistical reports, VAT reports etc.).
- Registration at tax authorities and corresponding set-up/filing services to ensure operational business.
- Monthly and Annual Tax Declaration as required.
- Submission of statutory reports before Tax Authorities and other state authorities with compliance to local law.
- Consolidation accounting and preparation of group financial statements.