Establishment of a legal entity is a time consuming and expensive process for any company looking to hire employees in Turkey. Hiring via a professional Employer Organization like NNRoad is the best feasible solution when looking up for expansion in a new country. NNRoad provides you with an option of hiring employees on your behalf and testing the market along with the growing Turkish business needs. We focus on legally contracting employees according to the Turkish labor laws whereas you can manage the staff without taking on any legal liabilities.
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension, termination and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice.
- Registration of employees with social security institution and with the tax office.
- Complete payroll solution and mandatory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payments.
- Assistance with work permits, if required.
NNRoad provides payroll services that assist in managing HR services and responsibilities such as payroll, benefits and employees’ compensation. NNRoad can efficiently administer staff located in turkey thereby, minimizing all the risk associated with payroll and Tax deriving from Turkish Labour Law and ensuring that you stay legally compliant.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in compliance with local rules.
- Calculation of all SSI and tax calculations that are compulsory in Turkey.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions, such as social insurances, unpaid leaves, etc., and net salary based on information provided by the Company including irregular payments such as incentive/ bonuses etc.
- Pro-rata calculation for people who join/resign.
- Providing a monthly payroll summary to the Company.
- Creation of standard reports and fulfilling all the legal processes of Payroll.