There are several ways to start a business in Italy, setting up of a company being the most common one. Alternatively, foreign companies can also choose to set up a branch office or a Representative Office (RO) in Italy if they do not plan on doing any profit-making activities within the nation. Company formation in Italy involves several stages with varying complexity and therefore requires professional assistance. NNRoad team will prepare legal documents, assist with registration and finalize the incorporation procedure.
- Assistance in selecting a proper form and governance structure (SAS, SARL, etc.).
- Incorporation of a company (legal entity) and registration with all authorities, getting Tax Identification number.
- Guiding and preparing legal documents, the Articles of Association and other incorporating documents if needed.
- Incorporation of the Company before the Notary.
- VAT registration, Chamber of Commerce registration.
- Bank Account Opening assistance.
If your business has a project coming up that requires a group of specialists needing to relocate to Italy and you are looking for a partner who can help you with Italy outsourcing services without the need of establishing a legal entity in Italy, then NNRoad can get the service covered ensuring that all Italy outsourcing services comply following national law and custom. NNRoad act as your Employer of Record, employing workers on your behalf, so that growing your business is your only concern.
- Engaging employees through local labor contracts including contract administration, engagement, extension termination and conversion to a permanent hire.
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees following local labor law practice.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payslip distribution by email or post.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payment.
- Providing the required supporting documents to obtain a visa (in case of an Expat employee).
Setting up payroll according to the country’s laws and regulations can be challenging. Italy operates under a progressive income tax where employees pay an income-based rate. Based on the industry sector and management level, Social Security contributions might vary. In Italy, payroll involves registration with the Labour Office, Social Security Institute, and the Insurance Institute - each process involving its deadline. Therefore, understanding the payroll process in Italy can be difficult for foreign businesses. NNRoad can help with the payroll implementation and ensure that your employees are paid as per Italy’s employment with relevant legal and compliance requirements.
- Registering and de-registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. tax, social contribution, and other deductions), and net salary based on the pre-agreed format.
- Processing of mandatory deductions and payments to the appropriate government authorities.
- Providing electronic payslip to each employee.
- Payroll Disbursement - Issuing payment invoice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees.
- Annual/Quarterly/Monthly Declaration (preparation and submission) of social data with authorities and mandatory insurances.
- Issuance of a certification of the yearly income of each employee.
Accounting and tax consistently rank as the most time-consuming parts of business administration. Every Italian company is required by law to maintain accounting records sufficient to identify all financial transactions carried out by the company. NNRoad will ensure that you are compliant with the Italian legal requirements as we have years of experience in the field of accounting and tax.
- Full set accounting services in compliance with Italy legislations and accounting standard.
- Monthly closing, reconciliation and reporting of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss accounts.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly declarations (including VAT, Intrastat and Corporate Tax).
- Reporting on statutory obligations (ecotax, industry statistics, parity reports, disability compliance, etc.).
- Processing Form770 for employees and para-subordinates.
- Yearly certification of the taxes (IRPEF) payment.