For foreign companies that are looking to hire staff without having to establish a branch office or a subsidiary in Germany, NNRoad provides Employer of Record (EOR) services. As a cost-effective solution, we can directly on-board local employees on behalf of your company so that you can launch your business for a fraction of the cost. This can also help you minimize your organization’s risk when expanding to Germany as we ensure day-to-day compliance in close collaboration with the German Labor Authorities.
- Acting as Employer of Record for leased employee and assuming all associated in-country liabilities.
- Preparing and signing the employment contract directly with the employee.
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding process in compliance with local laws.
- Complete payroll solution and statutory benefit administration.
- Insurance cover for public liability.
- Employee management according to local laws, including employee record, timekeeping, bonus and allowance management, expense and claims, and leave employee database management.
- Payment management, including invoicing customers/clients and salary payment.
German payroll is a complex field with lots of laws and regulations. Depending upon whether a company employees’ foreign nationals or local German candidates; there are specific rules for Payroll and Taxation in Germany. NNRoad manages all aspects of Payroll for workers in Germany, including taxes and social security contributions.
- Registering the necessary company and personnel information for payroll calculation in the payroll software and system.
- Gathering of monthly mutations and variable compensation.
- Calculation of gross salary, salary deductions (e.g. tax, social contribution, and other deductions), and net salary based on pre-agreed format.
- Calculation and provision of holiday pay, public holiday pay and sick pay.
- Providing electronic pay-slip to each employee.
- Payroll Disbursement - Issuing payment invoice to the Company for payroll distribution to employees.
- Annual accounts, administration and year-end statements.